Craft Brewers Podcast Launch Guide
Podcasts are a great way to build community around your brand. Learn how to create, produce and launch your own podcast with this easy-to-follow guide. Don’t waste time on a lengthy online course. Our Launch Guide has everything you need.
You’ll learn the key ingredients to a successful podcast including, how to structure your episodes, write scripts and show notes, how to publish on services like iTunes and Stitcher and how to create a solid process that makes your podcast run like a well-oiled machine.
Whether you are a craft beer producer, home brewer, supplier to the craft beer industry, or a marketer in the craft beer industry, this kit is a must for the aspiring craft beer podcaster.
THE PODCAST LAUNCH GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Podcast vision worksheet
- Basic script outline
- Show notes outline
- Recommended recording equipment, recording software and editing tools
- Recommended production process (that can be cut and pasted into Asana)
- Audio tips
- Email templates for scheduling guests
- Editorial calendar template (in AirTable)
- Tips on how to promote your podcast and grow your audience