Episode 14 – Craft Beer Sales – An Interview with Adam Pratt of MadTree Brewing
Host John Miller talks with Adam Pratt, Global Can’bassador of MadTree Brewing about craft beer and craft beer sales and distribution.
- Adam’s role as Can’bassador at MadTree Brewing
- Operating in the most competitive beer market in Ohio
- Adam shares a bit about his sales perspective and approach
- The need to stay top of mind
- Importance of data in a craft beer universe
- Chain store universe
- Pounding the pavement and getting product in front of the public
About Adam Pratt
Adam Pratt grew up in Western New York drinking Canadian pilsner and playing street hockey. After earning his Bachelor’s degree in English and a penchant for good beer from Denison University, Adam and his wife Stephanie moved to Cincinnati to be near her family and find gainful employment. They settled in the community of Pleasant Ridge, and Adam followed a career path in restaurant and retail management. After several years as a Beer & Wine Buyer for a global specialty retailer, the siren’s call of Central Ohio once again summoned him North. He brings with him Pleasant Ridge’s finest export – MadTree Brewing cans and kegs – to share with the good citizens of Ohio. Adam, Stephanie, their daughter Harper, and their dogs Ollie & Cooper live in Columbus.
You can find more out more about MadTree Brewing Company, and their Global Can’bassador, Adam Pratt, by visiting www.madtreebrewing.com.