Email marketing is one of the most underutilized yet most powerful methods of driving foot traffic into your taproom and building buzz around new beer releases.
In most breweries, email marketing happens haphazardly -- when someone remembers an email hasn’t been sent out in a month or two. Email marketing works most customers actually prefer email communication. Click here to learn more about why email works.
The problem is that most craft breweries are either sending out emails inconsistently, don’t have a strategy for using email marketing, aren’t very effective with their emails (poor design, confusing calls to action, lack of value in the emails) or all of the above. To top it off, email software like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact can be a bit overwhelming.
This is where we come in. We can handle all aspects of your email marketing efforts — from strategy to writing emails to scheduling — allowing you to focus on your brewery. Not only that, our focus is always on optimizing your email marketing efforts to grow your brewing business. We offer both monthly email marketing services as well as creation of drip campaigns.
Here’s how our monthly email marketing service works:
- You choose how often you want to send emails (weekly, every other week, monthly)
- We create an email strategy focused on increasing your sales
- We put together a one-year email schedule to keep everyone on-track and on the same page
- We design an email template that is cohesive with your existing brand
- We manage it all -- the schedule, the content in the email, setting up, testing and sending out the emails. You don’t have to worry about a thing. We’ll contact you when we need something.
- Each month, we write and set up the draft email(s) and send a test to you to review
- After the email is sent we provide you with analytics so you can see how many opens, click-throughs and conversion the email got. Based on the results, we finesse the next email to keep testing and improving.
Our monthly email marketing service requires a one-year contract.
First, you’re probably wondering what a drip campaign is and why you should have one (or multiple)? Basically, a drip campaign is a pre-written set of messages automated to send to your customers or prospects over a period of time. Why this matters is that drip campaigns offer greater efficiency in your marketing efforts. You write and set up the drip campaign once and the campaign automatically does the work of warming your leads or educating your customers.
We can help with all aspects of your drip campaigns including:
- Writing and design of a lead magnet (often some sort of e-book, planner or guide)
- Writing and set up of drip campaign emails (usually 6-8 emails in a campaign)
- Set up and automation of drip campaign on your website
Interested? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with pricing.