Featured Work: Brown Jug Spirits
Brown Jug Spirits is a whiskey-based spirits brand distributed throughout the United States. When they approached us their product was just an idea. We worked with Brown Jug from its inception and took them step by step through our unique product development process. Our team built their brand from the ground up. It was a process we took seriously and invested a lot of time into, but we also had a ton fun. (I mean, who doesn’t like to talk about drinking whiskey amiright?) Our branding, design, website and digital marketing techniques have all played a major role in their recent (and ongoing) success.
- We designed the brand identity and packaging
- We concepted, styled, and did all the photography
- We ensured all TTB regulations were met
- We developed an interactive and user-friendly website
- We created individual pages for each product, flavor, and recipe. This provides us with valuable data related to trending products and promotional campaigns.
- We made it easier for website visitors to search for recipes by product, and type (by season, cocktail, and more) increasing functionality and audience engagement.
- We made it easy to purchase the product off-site or find a retail shop/restaurant that carries Brown Jug
- We optimized each page for SEO and launched a blog.
The website was launched in August 2015 and since then we have implemented a digital marketing strategy meant to drive traffic towards their website. We began promoting professional photographs of recipes using Brown Jug, a picture can say 1,000 words right? Well, these definitely did and became a key part of our efforts. We launched a blog updated monthly highlighting restaurants and retailers that carry the product. These key players promoted the blog via their social media networks and a buzz began.
We also supported the Brown Jug’s sales staff by providing a customized sales toolkit that included point of purchase materials, leave behinds (like sell sheets with recipes), point of consumption materials (like coasters and glassware), on premise materials (think table tents and recipe cards) and pre-made PowerPoint presentations.
We were tasked with creating a brand identity from an idea and then selling it to America. I gotta tell you, it’s gone well. Since its launch we have since website traffic continuously increase averaging close to 2,400 visitors monthly. The Facebook page has almost 30,000 followers and these numbers, along with product sales, continue to rise.
Brown Jug wanted to manage their social media internally in the beginning. We could see from our analytics that these efforts weren’t really paying off. We pitched managing their social and created a digital marketing plan that suited their target audience. In doing so, we immediately began to see a difference in consumer engagement and sales. We came full circle with Brown Jug offering them a suite of marketing tools at their disposal. Through branding, packaging, website development and digital marketing we can confidently say that Brown Jug’s business has seen some outstanding growth and success.
Summary of Deliverables:
- Brand Identity
- Packaging Design
- Web Strategy
- Web Design and Development
- Content Creation
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Banner Advertising
- Website Maintenance and Care