Featured Work: Thatcher’s Organic Spirits
Thatcher’s Organic Artisan Spirits is a line of organic liqueurs and small batch vodka. While an established product, its website, online presence and brand identity needed a serious reboot. The team at Tiny Blue Sky saw potential in the product and a lot of room for growth; so they gave Thatcher’s a digital facelift. Since then Thatcher’s has been on the upswing in a serious way, their sales are through the roof and every month more people are talking about them in new and different ways online. Their enhanced online presence coupled with a strong digital marketing strategy has driven sales and expanded the customer base for Thatcher’s.
So what exactly did we do for them? Well, a lot.
- We refreshed the brand with original design work and professional photography
- We redesigned the website making it more interactive and user-friendly
- We created individual pages for each product, flavor, and recipe. This provides us with valuable data related to trending products and promotional campaigns.
- We made it easier for website visitors to search for recipes by product, and type (by season, cocktail, and more) increasing functionality and audience engagement.
- We made it easy to purchase the product off-site or find a retail shop/restaurant that carries Thatcher’s
- We optimized each page for SEO and launched a blog.
The website was launched in August 2015 and since then we have implemented a digital marketing strategy meant to drive traffic towards their website. We began promoting professional photographs of recipes using Thatcher’s, a picture can say 1,000 words right? Well, these definitely did and became a key part of our efforts. We launched a blog updated monthly highlighting restaurants and retailers that carry the product. These key players promoted the blog via their social media networks and a buzz began.
We also supported the Thatcher’s sales staff by providing a customized sales toolkit that included point of purchase materials, leave behinds (like sell sheets with recipes), point of consumption materials (like coasters and glassware), on premise materials (think table tents and recipe cards) and pre-made PowerPoint presentations.
Did it really work? Oh yeah.
The results have been impressive. Within the first month we launched, site traffic increased from 300 to 1,000 visitors. The Facebook page has almost 7,000 followers and recent efforts on Pinterest and Instagram are paying off as these numbers continue to rise as well with roughly 30% growth in product sales.
At first Thatcher’s wanted to manage their social media internally. We could see from our analytics that these efforts weren’t really paying off. We pitched managing their social and created a digital marketing plan that suited their target audience. In doing so, we immediately began to see a difference in consumer engagement and sales. Tiny Blue Sky continues to maintain their website and manage Thatcher’s digital marketing campaign. As web trends change so will the marketing plans for Thatcher’s line of products. Flexibility and data based decision making are key to executing a consistent strategy, and that’s what Tiny Blue Sky is there for.
Summary of Deliverables:
- Brand Identity
- Packaging Design
- Web Strategy
- Web Design and Development
- Content Creation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Banner Advertising
- Print Advertising