Looking for a speaker at an event, conference, class, dinner party...or just need a friend? Gretchen Devault, CEO and Strategist at Tiny Blue Sky, might be just the person for the engagement. A natural entertainer and at ease in front of an audience, Gretchen is a skilled public speaker and has a lot of smart things to say.
- Digital marketing (social media, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, content marketing)
- Content marketing (blog posts, podcasts, videos, infographics)
- Analytics (web, SEO, social media, email)
- Web design
- Packaging design
- Brand identity and graphic design
- Food and beverage
- Niche brands
Gretchen likes to think, create and make awesome happen—whether it be developing a digital strategy for a craft beverage startup or creating engaging marketing content for a niche brand.
Her design range and skill set is broad. With over 15 years of experience working for a wide variety of boutique brands, specialty food and beverage companies, musical acts and nonprofit organizations, she has established a record of producing award winning work that drives business.
In addition to her design work, she is a singer, songwriter and guitarist with the indie pop band The Icicles. Her music has been licensed in commercials for Motorola and Target, as well as several independent films. She also recently completed a 6 week intensive improvisation course through Upright Citizens Brigade in Los Angeles, CA.
Gretchen has a knack for engaging the audience and is passionate about her specialty areas. Off the cuff and always on her toes, Gretchen will not only inform your audience but keep them laughing as well.
- Digital marketing in the food and beverage industry
- Digital marketing in an ever-changing landscape
- Content strategy and content marketing in the food and beverage industry
- Content strategy and content marketing for nonprofits
- SEO for websites
- Using a website as business and marketing hub
- Authentic branding
- Music promotion
Past speaking engagements
- Emerging Communications Series (DVQ Studio)
- YNPN (Young Nonprofit Professional Network) National Conference
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Annual Statewide Conference
- Alliance of Women Entrepreneurs West Michigan
- Johnson Center for Philanthropy
Interested? Please email email@example.com