Looking for a speaker at an event, conference or class? Gretchen Devault, co-founder and director of digital and creative at Tiny Blue Sky, might be just the person for the engagement.
Possible speaking topics:
- Digital marketing in the craft beer industry
- Craft beer marketing
- The power of podcasting
- Craft beer marketing -- how to crank out the content
- Craft beer websites as a hub for business
- Authenticity in branding
- Music promotion
Past speaking engagements
- Emerging Communications Series (DVQ Studio)
- YNPN (Young Nonprofit Professional Network) National Conference
- Michigan Nonprofit Association Annual Statewide Conference
- Alliance of Women Entrepreneurs West Michigan
- Johnson Center for Philanthropy
About Gretchen DeVault
Gretchen likes to think, create and make awesome happen—whether it be developing a digital strategy for a craft beer startup or creating engaging marketing content for a niche brand.
Her design range and skill set is broad. With over 15 years of experience working for a wide variety of boutique brands, specialty food and beverage companies, musical acts and nonprofit organizations, she has established a record of producing award winning work that drives business.
In addition to her design work, she is a singer, songwriter and guitarist with the indie pop band The Icicles and shoegaze band Voluptuous Panic. Her music has been licensed in commercials for Motorola and Target, as well as several independent films. She is also co-host of the podcast Lean the F*ck Out.
Gretchen has a knack for engaging the audience and is passionate about her specialty areas. Off the cuff and always on her toes, Gretchen will not only inform your audience but keep them laughing as well.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org